We provide ‘independent’ professional expertise to meet your Vertical Transport needs.
Establishment of Elevator Management Services
Elevator Management Services, established in 1993 is an ‘Independent’ vertical transportation Consultancy Company specializing in lifts (elevators), escalators, moving walkways, inclinators, car stackers, automatic entry doors and building maintenance units (BMU). We provide professional consultancy services across all facets covering a full life cycle of vertical transportation installations
- Design of new installations (technical specifications)
- Modernisation/upgrade of existing installation
- Maintenance audits and life cycle reports
- Independent maintenance agreement contract documentation and tendering
- Traffic analysis and energy consumption reporting
- Insurance inspections/ damage reports
- Hazard and Risk identification
- General inspections and due diligence
- Independent Vertical Transportation specialist advice
Our aim is to provide our customers with a truly valued add level of service focused on the customer requirements offering fully Independent and expert advice on all facets across the industry.
Our website www.elevatormanagement.com.au displays further details of all services offered including scope of services for each area, please take a moment to browse our website.
All of our professional advice and inspections are in accordance with the Australian Standards AS1735, European Union EN81 (20/50), Australian Contracts and all Australian State Work Cover Authority requirements. Our Consultants are conversant with the Building Code of Australia (BCA), National Construction Code (NCC) with reference in our reports to safe access, disabled discrimination compliance and fire code requirements.
- Public and Products Liability $20M – Allianz Insurance, supplied upon request
- Professional Indemnity $10M – AIG Insurance, supplied upon request
- Workers Compensation – Work Cover Industry Classification
WE CAN HELP BUILD YOUR PROJECT!
TELL US ABOUT YOUR PROJECT