MAINTENANCE AGREEMENTS AND AUDIT REPORTS
Typically our Audits provide general equipment condition overview, maintenance defect listing, fault analysis, CAPEX recommendation and budgeting. All our Audits are in accordance to latest code and regulatory requirements including OH&S and WH&S Management Systems.
Typically with our help, Clients improve the level of service and responsiveness from the Contractor as well as reducing their overall annual spend.
A preferred form of maintenance contract prepared by us will ensure that the ongoing performance and availability of the equipment is tied to measurable parameters with clear key performance indicators (KPI’s). We have a large number of EMS based independent comprehensive maintenance agreements from a single Apartment block to high rise Commercial CBD buildings.
Our consultants will carry out in-depth surveys of existing equipment looking at a diverse array of attributes including the traffic performance capabilities, ride quality characteristics, reliability of equipment, appearance and compliance with latest regulations and code compliance standards:
- Initial detailed site visit and review of the existing lift equipment to provide a list of recommendations for review.
- Identify any areas of the lift installation noted as none compliant to the latest Australian Lift Code AS1735,
- Building Code of Australia and Work Health & Safety requirements.
- Attend initial meeting to establish the Scope of Works required including any Client preferred options.
- Assist with the investigation on the suitability of the Electrical sub mains.
- Assist with the suitability of the lift machine room ventilation.
- Assist the necessary design work for the lift portion of the upgrade.
- In conjunction with the Client, determine the necessary on-site conditions for inclusion in the technical specification.
- Procedures for delivery and removal of lift equipment including any Site storage facilities and general on-site conditions.
EQUIPMENT MODERNISATION AND UPGRADES
NEW INSTALLATION AND DESIGN REQUIREMENTS
Evaluate requirements to meet the demands, determining numbers, sizes, speeds, handling performance, all with particular reference to location and traffic movement, utilising in-house computer facilities and prepare detailed budgets.
Provide preliminary information and drawings of layout requirements including structural loadings and mains electrical details. Prepare a detailed and objective technical and performance specification with drawings as necessary, complete with Contract Documents for issue to a select list of Tenderers.
We provide Legal Testimony on all insurance type claims and damage reports.
Our Clients include all the Major Australian Insurance Firms: CHU, Chubb, Zurich, SUU, ACE and also provide services to Loss Adjusters: Crawford & Co, Cunningham Lindsey, ASTA Group, Reid Bergin & Associates.
INSURANCE AND DAMAGE REPORTS
CONSTRUCTION WORKS AND PRACTICAL COMPLETION
- Receive approval to proceed and issue the necessary ‘letter of intent’ to the successful Tenderer.
- Advise the unsuccessful Tenderers of the result of the Tendering.
- Liaise with Owners representative and the contractor to ensure that all necessary information is obtained for the project.
- Prepare two (2) sets of contract documents, submit one (1) for approval, amend as necessary and arrange for execution between the parties.
- Obtain a cash flow distribution of the agreed contract sum throughout the complete contracted period.
- Review and examine the contractor’s construction program and have them update where necessary.
- Review the contractor’s shop drawings and assist with approval.
- Assess contractor’s monthly progress payments, issue certificates of payment, check/approve final accounts.
- During the site construction work, conduct monthly inspections of the contractor’s site work, assess their site progress and report on the results.
- Review any claims for variations if/as they arise, make the necessary recommendation and issue any instructions.
Attend and witness the contractor’s safety testing of the lifts on completion and have the contractor provide the safe to operate certification.
- If required by the Regulatory Authorities obtain design registration details for the lift equipment, assist with plant item registration forms on completion.
- Carry out inspections of the works necessary for the issue of Certificate of Practical Completion and prepare a snagging list of defects.
- Certify that works are finally completed and satisfy the intent of the agreed specification.
Produce a draft of the tender specification for the Owners review, receive comments and amend the document as necessary.
Produce Conditions of Tendering including Tender Schedules.
Produce the Final Specification, contractual conditions based on the AS 4000 or an alternative contract preferred by the Client, all bound as the final documentation for the calling of Tenders.
Provide a list of recommended Tenderers (Lift Companies).
Conduct a site visitation walkthrough with selected Tenderers, if required.
Call for Tenders to carry out the Specified works.
Evaluate Tender submissions, seek clarifications from the Tenderers as necessary.
Provide a Tender review report including recommendations for acceptance.